7 Questions is our spotlight on our favorite artisans. Please welcome...
1. What do you sell in your shop? Art, cards, jewellery and textiles pieces. Everything I sell features my art work in some way - you can purchase originals, prints, necklaces, cards and ornaments all with the same art work featured :)
2. What is your favorite thing about etsy? The community - so many lovely sellers all willing and wanting to support each other.
3. What is your least favorite thing about etsy? The fees I think - they really add up. Also, it can be hard to get your store noticed as it is such a huge site.
4. What does your studio/workspace look like? You can see lots of my workspace pics each Wednesday on the blog. I love to share the behind the scenes work with people. It encourages me to be nice and tidy too :)
5. What do you do to relax? I create art, crochet, stroke my kitties, watch detective shows and cuddle MHI (My Handsome Irishman).
6. What accomplishments are you the most proud of? I am proud to have reached the 1000 followers mark, proud to have settled into our lovely home and proud to have a store stocked to the brim with curious goodies.
7. What are some of your goals for the next year? My goals for next year are to expand my sales via Etsy and to introduce a completely new venture for me. I'll give you some clues - it will include an inbuilt community, access to lots of lovely printables and much, much more :)
Find more of Sarah here: