Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Worktable Wednesday- Birthday Edition.


Worktable Wednesday features something new happening with the BBA members or something of interest we spy online.
Today is my birthday, and I figured what better a way to celebrate than to pick out my own birthday wish list from the gorgeous shops of my fellow teammates:


Real Wood Birthday Card


I'll start with a birthday card.  I just love this wood engraved one by Edi of Memories For Life.  It's a special & unique way to wish someone happy birthday they will be sure to remember & can keep or hang up later!


Crochet Cupcake



I'll certainly need to celebrate with cake too!  This crocheted cupcake from Sarah of Magnolia Surprise is certainly a low calorie option & very cute to boot!

Beaded Bracelet- Jade Elegance

As for gifts, I've had my eye on this gorgeous jade & Czech glass bracelet by Rose of Randomcreative for quite some time now.  Don't you think it would look lovely on my arm?

Wool Sock Yarn


Lastly, no birthday is complete for a crafty person without some new craft supplies.  I adore Teresa of Lilee's Gram Knits' roving & yarn selection.  One day I'll learn to spin yarn from roving, but until then, I'll stick to knitting!


Question: What would you choose from their shops for your birthday gifts to yourself?

**********************************************************
Today's post was written by Nancy of N. Fallon Design Studio.  Established in 2008, the shop houses a whimsical line of knit purses, wallets, and knitwear.  An artist at heart, Nancy also dabbles in watercolors, mixed media sculpture, and poetry.  You can read more about her life and work on her blog One Loopy Knitter.

11 comments:

Memories for Life said...

Happy Birthday Nancy!
These are great pics! Thanks for featuring my Engraved Card :)

Erika said...

Happy Birthday! I like the cupcake.

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday!! That cupcake is adorable.

Rose Clearfield said...

Happy birthday, Nancy! Thanks for including my bracelet. Great picks all around.

BeadedTail said...

Happy Birthday Nancy! Hope you enjoy your day! Great birthday picks!

storybeader said...

♫ Happy Birthday ♫
Great picks and a fun post! {:-D

Splendid Little Stars said...

There are so many wonderful potential gifts from our teammates' shops! love your choices!
Happy Birthday!

keishell James said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Linda E. Pruitt said...

I just saw this--a bit behind, huh? anyway, Hope your birthday was fun! Should be with list of lovelies!

Judy Nolan said...

Happy belated birthday, Nancy! My goodness--there are some lovely items here. If it were my birthday, I'd choose that green jade bracelet from Rose. Although blue is my favorite color, I actually wear a lot of moss green.

SarahBeth said...

Happy belated birthday! Thanks for including my cupcake -- hope you enjoyed it!!!