Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday Features -- Get Organized!

The holidays tend to highlight my need to get things organized. I enjoy the process of finding containers for my what-nots and I need to use paper to keep my mind from exploding. All of the following are great things to use and would be great gifts, too!
Felted Bowl by JNOriginals
A coin purse, gift tag holder, lip gloss pouch...
nfall2rt
Organizer with pretty papers and needed pockets
storybeader
I have to use planners. Or I end up with sticky notes everywhere.
SherHastingsDesigns
An organizer for your favorite needles.
FancifulBelongings
Every cook needs one of these:
ABirdInTheHandArt

QUESTION: What helps you stay organized?

7 comments:

storybeader said...

I write things down too. On post-its, in calendars, and my new addition: Remember the Milk! I live this digital to-do lister! {:-D

Jenny said...

Fun collection! Thanks for including my recipe box!

Memories for Life said...

Sign me up for one of each! I can always use help in the Organization Department!

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous finds, thanks for featuring my work! I really need to get a better grip on my books- so anything in that area is so helpful to me!

Sheryl Hastings said...

You're right, organization sure does make the holidays run a lot smoother!

Thanks for including my planner with these wonderful items!

Judy Nolan said...

I tack digital Post-it Notes to my desktop, and keep a spiral notebook nearby to "park" ideas that I can come back to later.

Rose Clearfield said...

Great features! Now that I have a Blackberry, I did use the calendar for appts as well as reminders for myself. I have a daily check list as well as weekly goals. I still end up with some sticky notes on my desk, too!